Sign in to follow this  
Atom

Atom - Staff Application

Posted (edited)

LCgfNsB5mAl8bEvaKNySE_KkXOPW7hHYmqSHBZDy38UydOinw8rnRALPXgXioZwypP7HBn5H0SVshFWGFw1JnN5AVjxuAqjEAGiZEsz02hQcjDOJVOMK7mdUeRfJeOImZNkwsXKP

What is your name:
Atom

What is your DOB(mm/dd/yyyy😞
01/23/98

When did you first join the community:
Upon opening.

Why do you want to join the staff team(min. 50 words): 

The staff team would be the best place for my skills and talents to be expressed and used for the benefit of the community. I feel a sense of achievement when I am able to use to my knowledge and skills to no only help myself but those within my grasp. So being that said, I felt that applying for the staff role would be my best foot forward.

In what way can you assist the communities member & help the community grow:

I have had a lot of practice interacting with individuals in many different situations, skills level, communication etc. With such a wide birth of games that are open to the community for the use of entertainment, many different situations and incidents may occur, dealing with them specifically and not generalised would be one of the many ways that my work ethic would help the community be consistent over its widespread of entertainment platforms.

Do you have any current recommendations from a admin or higher:

Geoff and Michael both indicated me to take part in this scheme.

Are you or have you ever been apart of any staff team if so what community and what rank:

Admin, A3L. Recruiter, Milsim. 

How active are you on our server(this counts for Discord, TeamSpeak and game servers):

Discord and Teamspeak Daily. Game servers, every weekend.

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position meaning there is no pay nor benefit for work?

Yes, done it once before, my time is yours to fill with tasks.

Do you understand that even though this is a voluntary position you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity?

No doubt.

Edited by Tyler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reviewing your applications I have decided to

invite you to an Interview. Please join Requesting move

under the High Staff section of teamspeak

ACCEPTED